In accordance with our company values, we provide high-quality, durable products. However, if your AMELI product experiences a defect, we are here to assist you in repairing it!
To help us find the best solution for your issue, please send an email to our customer service at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number or the buyer's name/email address.
- A brief description of the defect and its cause.
- A photo or video displaying the defect.
We will reach out to you to discuss the next steps in restoring your AMELI to its optimal condition.
For our bags, we offer a legal warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase. The warranty covers defects that can be attributed to possible manufacturing or material faults. In such cases, we offer a free repair of your AMELI product.
Defects resulting from wear and tear, damage, or improper use are not covered by the warranty. The assessment of such cases is at our discretion.
To ensure the longevity of your AMELI product, we also offer professional repairs for defects that are no longer covered by the warranty. Our AMELI team or our producer in Italy can handle these repairs. We offer various repair packages ranging from 50 EUR to 200 EUR, covering materials, labor, and shipping. The costs depend on the nature and complexity of the defect. We'll be glad to provide you with a customized quote, as the specific costs depend on the item and the defect.
After we have communicated your personalized repair solution for your AMELI product, you can prepare your bag for shipping to our repair workshop as follows:
- Fill your bag with paper, pack it in the provided dust bag, and place it in a sufficiently sized box (excluding accessories like straps, clutches, or removable laptop bags). Please ensure that the bag is not tightly squeezed in the box to prevent deformations or marks that cannot be removed during transport.
- Print the Traveler Document (provided by us) and place it in the laptop compartment of your bag.
- Print the shipping label (if provided by us), affix it to the box, and drop it off at the nearest post office within 10 days.
You should have your AMELI back in almost new condition within approximately 2-3 weeks.
We cover the cost of repairs for defects covered by the legal warranty.
The costs for repairs outside of the warranty (e.g., defects not attributable to manufacturing or material faults or if the 2-year warranty has expired) are the responsibility of the buyer. We offer various repair packages from 50 EUR to 200 EUR, covering materials, labor, and return shipping. The costs depend on the nature and complexity of the defect.
The average repair time for an item is 2-3 weeks. In exceptional cases, repair times may be longer. If this is the case, you will be informed accordingly. If replacement parts are not in stock and need to be sent by the supplier, the repair time may extend beyond 4 weeks. In this case, you will be notified.
The return is at the buyer's risk. This means that AMELI Zurich is not responsible for damaged or lost items being returned. Please provide us with a valid address and regularly track the return status using the tracking number we provide once your repair is completed.
Still open questions?