AMELI ZURICH is a young fashion start-up with the ambition to revolutionize business bags for women. We create elegant, timeless leather accessories without compromising on functionality. Thereby, we value craftsmanship, integrity, and transparency and want to empower women in their careers by donating 5% of our profits for women’s education.
Started last year, we are now a team of 8 people doing their very best every day to make the world a better place. Will you join us on this mission?
Intern Marketing & Communication
We are searching for an intern in Marketing & Communication to accompany us on our journey for the next milestones.
- Maintaining social media as ‘community manager’ (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Taking over digital duties (design & send out newsletters and digital invitations, update the website,…)
- Supporting PR-coordination, sponsorship/product & celebrity seeding
- Assisting in creating marketing activities that drive traffic and sales to the online store
- Assisting and participating in influencer marketing, e.g. creation of influencer briefings, selection and future management
- Assisting in daily administrative work
- Conducting market & trend & influencer research
- Creation and implementation of sales and marketing tools
- Student or degree in Marketing, Media or Similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Living in the area of Zurich is a plus, but with the current COVID situation not a must
- Interest in fashion and basic knowledge in E-Commerce
- Passionate to learn about growing a digital business
- Very strong ownership attitude, able to take over responsibility
- Highly efficient with a can-do/hands-on attitude.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to work in the startup environment
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Highly motivated to make an impact
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment taking over quickly responsibility
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working closely with our founders and our young, ambitious team
- Flexible work location and times, i.e., you do not have to live in Zurich. However, if you come from Zurich, we offer you free lunch, the best coffee in the world and free fruit in our office
- A homely atmosphere, a lot of flexibility to tackle and change things
- Team events, discounts on our products and great birthday gifts;)
Please send us your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.