Dark Green | Soft Grain Leather
TECHNOPARK is our solution for all efficient, organized pragmatics or those who would like to be a little bit more like that. The TECHNOPARK is our briefcase-type solution for all your technical support items such as cables, headphones, chargers. No more digging through your bag - keep everything organized in one place.
Sustainability in every step of our value chain
Free shipment to Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Complimentary repair service
Material & Production
- Material: High-quality soft-grain leather with a scratch and dirt resistant surface. More details on the leather can be found here.
- Hardware: Gold-plated with protective layer
- Interior: Elegant beige cotton lining
Designed in Switzerland and handcrafted in a small family business in Northern Italy, where high-quality, precision work and love for the artisanal process were passed on for generations with good working conditions for employees.
A transparent supply chain and high-quality materials are important to us: All materials are carefully sourced and selected in Italy. Read more about our Values.
- Dimensions 17.0 x 24.0 x 3.0 cm / 7.0 x 9.5 x 1.0 inches (length x height x width). Fits in most business bags
- Weight 0.23 kg (0.5 pounds)
- Three mesh pockets (one large zip pocket and two smaller elastic strap pockets)
- Six elastic strap loops (two large ones for laptop charging cables and 4 smaller ones for mobile phone charging cables and headphones)
- Product pictures might slightly deviate from original products
Shipping, Returns & Refundable Taxes
Shipment for Germany, Austria and Switzerland is free. For other countries, the shipping costs will be calculated and applied to your order at the check-out. We have a 14-day return policy. For more details and the approx. shipment costs, see Shipping & Returns.
There are no additional taxes applied for countries of the EU and Switzerland. For other countries, please check with your authorities.
Since our products are primarily designed for business needs, you may be able to claim a tax refund when filing your taxes in some jurisdictions (e.g., Germany, Switzerland…)